A place to go to find out what's going on in the Crump family.

3.31.2012

A new color

For the past few weeks lots has been happening to the house, but not picture worthy. The interior trim on the entire house was installed last week and looks awesome and doors were added a few weeks ago. Very exciting...but not well translated in pictures.

But I have many pictures of what has happened at the end of this week. INTERIOR PAINT. I love walking into the house and seeing a new color. And I'm very excited that we'll pick the stain color for our floors on Tuesday this week. We're getting close, folks.

And speaking of getting close, we're starting our loan process for our conventional loan. I'm happy that we will again be using a friend for our loan. It's been awesome to know (and love) the people that have helped us through this process...from our realtor, Michele Wright, our contractor, Will Johnson Building and now our mortgage broker, Steve Kurtz.

So, pictures...

 Front of our house.

 Upstairs bathroom.

 Stairs

 Kitchen

 Fireplace (with an open firebox!)

Master bedroom

2 comments:

Ramona said...

I love it all! Tell me more about your paint colors. I remember you said something about using shades of white. I love that idea! What shades/colors did you use. So happy for you guys :)!

Jennie said...

Very cool! I know you guys are anxious to move in.